Trading at Old Spitalfields Market offers a great way to make your own living, have flexible working hours and be your own boss.
Old Spitalfields Market historic stall market is open seven days a week. The market management team can offer advice on how to set up your market stall and where you can get market trader insurance.
What Does Old Spitalfields Market Provide?
- A metal stall structure 2m x 2m
- A wooden table top 2m long x 1m wide- the table can be removed
- Each stall has its own lighting
- A power point is available on request
Apply to Trade
If you are interested in trading at Old Spitalfields Market, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call to speak with one of our market managers on 020 7247 8556 for further information.
Please note that due to present legislation it is necessary for all stallholders to produce the following documents:
1.Public liability insurance
2. Proof of ID, drivers licence or passport copy
3. Proof of address, utility bill or bank statement
These must be emailed to the office, email@example.com
Please note Thursdays are Antiques only for details contact Mike Collins on 07903 919029
Jan – Mar / Apr – Jun / Jul – Sep / Oct – Dec
Mon – Wed: £20 / £20 / £25 / £30
Fri: £30 / £35 / £35 / £50
Sat: £55 / £65 / £75 / £85
Sun: £70 / £85 / £85 / £95